Hip Hop Album Of The Year?

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dex - Reign Experiment (ThreEP)

Keeping this year's consistency going.. I decided to reign over
three jawns after hearing the One EP. Created by Plug Reaserch
production duo Tensei (Midas Wells & Simple X), One EP was an
experience within itself. Three of them really caught my attention so
 I decided to put my creative twist over the instrumentation. Here's
a synopsis of each record found on the Reign Experiment (ThreEP)

01 Reign Experiment 
A perfect introduction showcasing frustration with the world. 
"I understand I'm just an under man but underline my undermind"

02 Quintessential Carryon
A complex record about not being impressed with other artists.
"I can see what y'all consuming somethings wrong... but carryon"

03 Signs
A story about a deaf woman who is apart of the city's first hurricane.
"Not enough shelter for all of these souls,
race against time is just something we know"
__________________________________________

Reign Experiment (ThreEP) 

No comments:

Post a Comment