Hip Hop Album Of The Year?

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ab-Soul ft. JaVonte x Alori Joh - Empathy (Prod. Skhye Hutch)


Just about a week shy of his upcoming release Control System, Soulo releases 
his JeromeD.com directed Empathy record for the masses. It features the homie
and flawless singer JaVonte and the late legendary songstress Alori Joh. May
she rest in peace and smile at the reception her legacy and memories will bring
forever. I have to say Ab-Soul is in my top ten artists and he surprised me on this
one. Salute & make sure you support the album on May 15th via iTUNES. This is PM! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that ωas unusual. I ϳust wrote an very
    long comment but аftеr I cliсked submіt my commеnt ԁidn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm nоt
    wгiting all that over agаіn.
    Regaгdless, јust wanted tο ѕaу excellent blog!


    my pаgе: chatroulette

    ReplyDelete