Hip Hop Album Of The Year?

Monday, March 19, 2012

Tito Lopez - Mama Proud (Directed By Michael Mihail)


I've been trying to spread the word about Tito since I saw him perform
via SXSW recently. Beside some power outage setbacks, there was
definitively something captivating about his presence. After listening
to The Lost Files Of Tito Lopez Reloaded hosted by DJ Finesse all
I could think of was I need to hear Tito and Big K.R.I.T on a record.
I hopped on Twitter and got a RT from @TEAMBIGKRIT so we'll see
if it can go down. #4sUP #GPT #K4L. Nonetheless, the reason for this
PM! landing is Tito's new video to Mama Proud overproduced by
The Futuristiks. I think this is THAT record similar to how J.Cole had
Lights Please. Support the movement on iTUNES and follow @realtitolopez

Mama Pround http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mama-proud-single/id507704806

No comments:

Post a Comment