Hip Hop Album Of The Year?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

David Banner ft. Big K.R.I.T - Believe (Prod. Mr. Lee)

YEAHH! David Banner builds instant anticipation across 
the nation with the release of his new record. Believe features
Big K.R.I.T coming Live From The Underground. Believe has 
a home on his upcoming project Sex, Drugs And Video Games.
Here's what Banner had to say about SD&VD coming May 22nd.

"Sex, Drugs and Video Games" is a free mixtape, but I'm asking for fans
to support "The Movement". The goal of "Sex, Drugs &Video Games"
is to show the world Urban music is still valuable. And how am I going
to do that? I need 2 million of you to download the mixtape for free, than
I need the same 2 million of you to donate 1$ to the movement but feel
free to donate more, as there is no maximum donation. And what is the
movement you may ask? The movement is to start controlling our own
music, movies and content...PERIOD! We are simply characters in a
video game being controlled by the invisible hand. Once this donation 
goal is met, I'm going to shoot a movie that will drop 05/22/2013 and
a portion of the donations are also going to charity. 

Big shout out to Louie C.K for the motivation. Download the mixtape 
for FREE and make sure you support the movement. Hell, even if you don't 
like me, at least support the movement, because that's what this is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment