Hip Hop Album Of The Year?

Friday, October 29, 2010

J.Cole - The Warm Up (PM! Deluxe Edition)

Yeah I know, Had you fooled with The Blow Up artwork by Dex.
This isn't The Blow Up but the best Mixtape I've heard in all
my years on this earth. J.Cole dropped this off back in 07' This
is for anybody out there sleeping on my favorite artist. Anybody
out there not knowing the answer to "Do You Know Who J.Cole Is"
Cole has two Mixtapes out up to date and a third one coming before
the end of 2010! Probably early December around the release of
Young Jeezy's Thug Motivation 103. He recently said in an interview
that some of his fans might like his third Mixtape better than his debut 
album. A bold statement but I'll be the judge when the time comes.
This is PM! DreamVille!
 The Warm Up (PM! Deluxe Edition) http://www.mediafire.com/?odikwwrw2at

No comments:

Post a Comment